The Investor's Guide to Junior Gold: Everything you need to know to make money
Have you ever wanted to invest in the junior mining markets but don't know where to start? Or do you want to increase your investing skills?
Knowledgeable people can make alot of money in junior gold. In this one-of-a-kind book, Bernie Roseke explains everything you need to know to make money in the junior mining markets.
Good for everyone from beginners to experienced investors, this book teaches you how to invest like a pro. From exploration to feasibility to mine financing, as well as types of companies to invest in and investment strategies.
QUESTIONS ANSWERED INCLUDE:
- What types of companies are there and how do you value them?
- What are the best investment strategies?
- Which countries are problem countries for mining?
- Where do you find Insider Trading information and what does it mean?
- How high of a share count is too high for an exploration company?
- How do private placements work and how do I get into them?
- How do you interpret drill results and how can you tell if it might be an economic deposit?
Don't spend hundreds of dollars on investment newsletters before you learn to do it yourself for less than the price of a stock commission!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Bernie Roseke, P.Eng., PMP is a civil engineer and junior gold blogger (www.junior-gold.com) who has invested in junior mining since 2001, when he first purchased Glamis Gold, now Goldcorp, for $3.90, at the age of 24. After several profitable intermediate trades he sold his position 3 years later for $19.53. Other successes since then include Northern Dynasty Minerals (bought at $1.17, sold at $11.95, held for 4 years), Bema Gold (bought at $1.90, sold at $7.32), Silver Wheaton Warrants (bought at $0.37, sold at $1.90), and Copper Fox Metals (bought at $0.10, sold at $2.05). His current account value is about 8 times his initial investment, even though the initial investment has been withdrawn many times over.